- 2 sheets of Paper (I used yellow 80gsm paper/copy paper but you can use any thickness you like)
- 2 1/2 inches (about 6cm) circular object for tracing circles which are the petals for the rose
- A pencil for sketching
- Scissors for cutting the circles
- Glue (i used white glue but you can use whatever glue you are comfortable with)
- Bamboo skewer for curling the petals
There is no downloadable template for this flower design. Use any type of circular object you have as all the circles will be one size at first before they are cut differently to achieve different heights and effect.
Tracing and cutting
Trace and cut 22 circles
- 1 circle for the base
- 5 circles for the first layer (outermost layer)
- 4 circles for the second layer
- 3 circles for the third layer
- 4 circles for the centre (coiled
- 5 circles for widening the centre
Watch the video to see how you can go about assembling the rose.