- An A4 sheet of paper
- A pencil
- A craft knife/scissors
- A ruler
- Glue (I used white glue but you can use any glue you are comfortable with)
- Flat base pearl beads
Drawing, cutting, folding, and gluing
- Using the ruler and pencil draw 5cm x5cm squares.
- Each flower requires 10 squares.
- Use the craft knife & ruler or scissors to cut the squares.
- Fold the squares diagonally to form a triangle.
- Pinch the centre of the longest side of the triangle.Pinch on the very edge.
- Apply glue along the edge of the longest side of the triangle and press gently to prevent the petals from losing shape.
- After all petals have been made apply glue to one side of a petal and glue another petal to it with the previously glued edge on the bottom (the straight edge). Continue until all ten petals are glued.
- glue the pearls to the tip of the flowers
Watch how to assemble the flower
The petals when glued together will leave a hole right in the centre in which you can insert a wire for a stem. Otherwise you can just stick the flowers down.